Sometimes, you just want something different for breakfast. I had always seen savoury stuffed sweet potato, but today I decided to fill it up with something sweet for breakfast. It was delicious, and will regularly appear on my breakfast menu from now on. I know not everyone will love this as much as I have, but please do give it a try. It might just surprise you.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 banana
- 2 Tablespoon yoghurt
- A handful of granola
- 1/2 Tablespoon peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 375F. Poke the sweet potatoes with a fork, and bake for 45 minutes or until soft. Meanwhile, make the berry compote by heating the berries in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cut down the middle of the sweet potato and top up with filling.
- 1st filling: scoop yoghurt into the sweet potato and top with berry compote and extra berries. 2nd filling: banana, granola, peanut butter and a drizzle of honey.
- You can also top them up with anything you like.