People new to Whole30 always ask me what my typical meal plan looks like so I thought I would give you a rough guide of what a week on whole30 looks like.
If you have been flirting with the idea of starting the Whole30, or you just want to reset your eating habits, definitely jump on this one week meal plan.
Please not that I do not eat anything that contains pork (no, it’s not a religious thing, I just really hate it)and I’m not a big fan of beef or lamb so my protein options on Whole30 are limited.
- Monkey breakfast bowl – sweet potato mash with banana, blueberries and almond butter. This is my favourite whole30 breakfast. It is quick, simple, filling and delicious.
- Blueberry chia pudding with berry compote. I absolutely love chia pudding, still not 100% sure if it’s allowed on whole30 but I have had a few times.
- Spinach omelette with fruit. Who doesn’t love egg omelettes? Easy, quick and protein packed.
- Green smoothie: spinach, avocado, celery, parsley, green apple, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper and coconut water.
- Kale egg scramble with half avocado, mixed berries and almonds. Egg scramble is the best, you can add just about anything. This one has kale with a side of avocado, berries and almonds.
- Avocado and eggs on sweet potato toast with pesto. Sweet potato toast is a great substitute for bread and it taste way better and it’s good for you.
- Broccoli frittata. I adore frittatas. They are so easy to make, and jam packed with goodness and deliciousness.
- Cauliflower rice, massaged kale, red cabbage, smashed avocado and boiled eggs.
- Salmon/tuna and strawberry salad with avocado and almonds
- Roasted turmeric cauliflower with chicken and chard stir-fry
- Salmon/tuna devilled eggs with guacamole and steamed broccoli
- Coconut yoghurt with mango, berries and nuts
- Vegetable stir-fry aka cauliflower fried rice
- Chicken, kale, avocado and strawberry salad
- Zucchini and red cabbage noodles with chicken mince stir fry
- Mince and potato stew
- Baked salmon with sweet potato and cauliflower
- Sweet potato nachos with guacamole and green salad
- Cauliflower rice with with meatballs
- Colcannon (mashed potato with kale) with salmon
- Baked sweet potato topped with meatballs and hot sauce
- Almond nutella/butter, banana and strawberries on sweet potato toast
- Hot chocolate: cacao, maca powder, cinnamon, coconut oil, coconut/almond milk sweetened and dates. Add all ingredients to a blender, whizz it up then warm in up on the stovetop or microwave. Oh my, it is deliciously creamy.
- Banana/apple with almond butter
- Almonds and berries
- Lemon juice, olive oil, garlic salt and pepper
- Lemon juice, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and pepper
- Coconut yoghurt/coconut kefir, dijon mustard, olive oil, salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper.
- Balsamic vinegar